Adaptation are behaviors or physical traits that improve an animal’s chance of survival in its environment. Animals adapt in order to get food, protect themselves and to survive the changes in the weather.
- Cut up brown or rust colored construction paper into small squares.
- Cut out a large triangle out of a paper plate
- Glue the small squares on the plate
- Cut out 2 large triangles out of brown or rust construction paper for ears
- Cut out a triangle out of black construction paper for the nose.
- Glue the ears, eyes and nose on.
- The bigger triangle you cut from the plate the more your child can practice Fine Motor Skills.
- Brown or rust and black construction paper
- paper plate
- googly eyes