It’s February! And you know what that means, right? It’s a day to express love and gratitude towards our loved ones.
It’s time to start thinking about heart art and Valentine crafts!
Valentine’s Day Fun Learning Kit will let your toddlers and preschoolers have fun while working on skills like fine motor coordination and letter recognition. There are also Valentine crafts and activities for kids, including heart art, craft projects, books about Valentine’s Day, and more!
- Print Outs
- Cardboard. Cereal boxes work great.
- Old puzzle
- Spray paint. We used 3 colors.
- Print the heart and words.
- Spray paint your puzzle pieces.
- Trace and cut out heart and cut out.
- We painted the cardboard pink so that the brown would not show through.
- Lay a first layer with our pieces laying over other pieces.
- Then start layering pieces over the first layer.
- Glue on “LOVE You To Pieces” on.
- Glue on hanger and let dry.
- Can add a picture of your child too!
- Print Out
- Construction paper: Red, pink or Purple
- Paint: Red, Pink or Purple
- Glue stick
- Put the different color paint on a plate. Can use ink pads if you prefer.
- Have child pick a color and dip finger and start putting finger prints on light gray heart shape. Change color as little or as much as they would like.
- When done let dry. Then cut out heart around finger prints.
- Glue to the color of construction paper they want.