Hibernation occurs when an animal becomes inactive, or “sleeps,” during cold weather. Hibernation is when an animal slows its heart rate to save energy and survive the winter without eating much.
- Print our the template for craft
- Cut out the templates
- Trace and cut out templates
- Color the bear
- Take the Brown paper and crumple it, be careful when your uncrupling so as not to rip it.
- Glue everything down on the blue construction paper
- Write what you would bring to hibernate with, glue on.
- Blue Construction paper
- Brown construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Glue stick
- Pencil, crayons or markers