Introduce your young learners to sea turtles with this Sea Turtle Learning Kit. Inside this thirty-page sea turtle kit, you’ll find life cycle poster, worksheets, fun activities, and more.
Here are some fascinating facts about sea turtles.
Check out these books for fun facts about sea turtles.
Life Cycle of a Sea Turtle
Turtles have a life cycle similar to yours. However, they have to deal with different obstacles in nature to survive and become adults. Download the kit and explore the life cycle of a sea turtle.
Discover the life cycle of sea turtles with these toy figures.
Sea Turtle Videos
Arts & Crafts
To help your kids develop their creativity and fine motor skills, here are some easy and fun sea turtle crafts.
- Blue & green Construction paper (1 each)
- White paper plate (1)
- Assortment of green & blue tissue paper
- Poms-greens & blues
- googly eyes
- Print out the body of the turtle on green paper. Cut out.
- Cut up the tissue paper and cellophane into small squares.
- Arrange the head, legs and tail under the plate and glue on blue piece of paper.
- Glue plate onto the paper, make sure the head, legs andtail can be seen. Glue on eyes!
- For little ones, its easier to put glue all over the plate andlet them place the squares on the plate. As well as the poms and buttons. Great for Fine Motor Skills!
- Egg carton- cardboardones work best
- Green construction paper
- Green paint
- Green pom
- Googly eyes
- Print out the legs and cut out. The size of theegg carton which legs you will use.
- Separate the little cones from the egg carton.
- Paint the cone green. Let dry.
- When cone is dry glue legs on.
- Then glue the pom on followed by the eyes.
Here are other craft ideas that you and your little ones will surely love.