This workbook is an all-encompassing tool for your child to learn and fine-tune their fundamental Fine Motor Skills, with the beginning preschooler in mind. Improving Fine Motor Skills (FMS) in the early formative years is crucial to the level of success your child is likely to experience throughout their academic career.
This preschool-level FMS workbook includes:
- Recognizing and writing the uppercase and lowercase letters
- Recognizing and writing numbers 0-10
- Learning 10 different colors
- The introduction of 8 different shapes
- Tracing fun!
· 1 PDF file sized at 8.5 x 11 inches (US Letter Paper Size)
**This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.**
**No physical items will be mailed to you.**
Early Preschool Workbook is NOT EDITABLE and comes as-is.
Colors may vary slightly due to different color monitors and printers.
How to Purchase:
– Add the listing to your cart, checkout, and purchase.
– The file will be sent to your email address on record as soon as payment is confirmed.
How to Print your purchase:
– You can print instantly on your printer at home or you can take the file to your local printing shop. You can also upload your files to an online printing service.
• You may use this file for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY. Commercial use of this file which includes file sharing, distribution, reselling, or using the printed work from this file for profit is strictly prohibited.
• Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final. Digital downloads are not eligible for refunds.
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
There is no additional cost to you.”
You can also enjoy this workbook on paperback copies. To get a copy, click here.